[mythtv-users] culprit found?

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Sat Jul 20 10:04:55 UTC 2019

On Sat, Jul 20 2019 at 20:10 +12, Stephen Worthington wrote:

[...]

> You can either disable the /etc/init.d script, or you can rename your
> mythbackend.service file to mythtv-backend.service, in which case
> systemd will ignore the init script in favour of the proper systemd
> unit.  To disable the init script, I think this is the right way to do
> it:
>
> update-rc.d mythtv-backend disable

Thanks, it works.

I got however some warnings:

insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `mythtv-backend' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5).
insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `mythtv-backend' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6).

Can I simply ignore them?

Best regards

Janusz

--