[mythtv-users] The video format served by MythTV (was: Oculus Go)

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Jul 10 16:12:43 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 09 2019 at 19:08 +02, Janusz S. Bień wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Any Oculus Go user on the list? I've purchased one today.
>
> I expected to be able to use the DLNA servers of MythTV and HDHomerun
> CONNECT (HDHR4-2DT). To make a long story short, all my attempts failed
> in various ways...

The recommended application is Oculus Gallery. It discovers both the servers
and their content, but playing any of them yields just an empty screen.

I intend to ask Oculus about it, but please help me to formulate the
question. I think I should tell them which video format is served by
MythTV. Is it TS as recorded on the disk? Can it be changed somehow?

Best regards

Janusz

PS. My TV also cannot play the MythtTV recordings, but I can live with
it :-)

--
             ,
Janusz S. Bien