[mythtv-users] upgrading from v29.1 to v30

Jay Harbeston (ISeePeople) jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:41:15 UTC 2019

Looks like the packages have rebuilt in the last couple of hours and according to Thomas Mashos includes the fixes that should take care of  HDHomerun problems. According to Thomas, the libhdhomerun was not included in earlier Debian packages.

HDHomerun should now be ok with the latest v30 packages If you using a ubuntu flavor.

Regards