[mythtv-users] Announcing Steppes-large theme with 25% larger text

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:50:22 UTC 2019

A new variation on Steppes has been released which is designed for smaller
TVs.  It will currently only show up for users of MythTV version 30 or
later, but could probably be back-ported to MythTV 29 if someone has a good
reason for staying with that version.

On a side note, is anyone still using Steppes-narrow (4:3 aspect)?  It is
fallen behind and I am tempted to let it languish. If enough people are
using it, though, I will try to carve out enough time to bring it up to
date.

John