[mythtv-users] Blonder Tongue – BIDA 86B-43P – Broadband Indoor Distribution Amplifier

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 01:11:50 UTC 2019

My father-in-law just picked up one of these in a bundle of surplus items
he bought. He thought that with my mtthtv system I may be able to use it,
but I know nothing about what it can be used for.

My TV source is a rooftop antenna.  My Google searches turned up some specs
on the model, which seems to indicate it is for boosting a cable TV signal
for distributing to an apartment complex or something similar.

Does anyone know if this could be of use to boost the signal for a rooftop
antenna?

Thank you,

Jeremy