[mythtv-users] Tickets

jam at tigger.ws jam at tigger.ws
Wed Jan 16 07:32:56 UTC 2019

I just tried to submit (2) tickets and got “Internal server error”
I searched for any duplictes and got “not found”

Here be two ticket items in case they help:

fixes/29 [v29.1-60-gaf5d819671]
mythweb

I click an entry, to record, in ‘Program Guide’
The previous show highlights. I click “Don’t record" THIS entry cannot now be recorded. Going to mythfrontend->manage recordings->program guide it cant be recorded either.
I again record the previous show but extend START and STOP times to get my showing.
It records correctly.

Problem 2

 Recorder 1 is recording a show
Virtual 2 is not busy
Recorder 3 is recording back-to-back shows (SVU 1 hour)
1st show is fine 2nd is red flagged as confict
Virtual 4 is busy recording

Rec 1 and 2 are on mux 1
Rec 3 and 4 are on mux 2

I edit rule for 1st show to extend end by 1 hour
1st and second record fine

Since mythfrontend is affected the DB must be affected, incorrectly, by mythweb.

James