[mythtv-users] Theme modification

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Jan 8 18:59:05 UTC 2019

On Monday, January 7, 2019 8:35:20 PM MST Stephen Worthington wrote:

> Note that since you are now using a custom theme, you will need to
> keep it up to date whenever the MythCenter-wide theme gets updated.

I go the other way: I keep a note of the small changes that need to be made to
MythCenter-wide and make them whenever I update MythTV, which is albeit not
regularly. That way I don't have to diff my custom theme against MC-wide _and_
make changes - I just re-do my changes and restart the front end.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca