[mythtv-users] Nvidia Shield Is the future of Mythtv Frontend

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 16:34:24 UTC 2019

On 1/8/19 11:11 AM, Jay Foster wrote:
> I need to program a keyboard key value for each remote control button,
> assigning the same keyboard key value to more than one remote button,
> but it does not work that way.  You can only assign a given keyboard key
> value to one remote control button.

Well that's just silly.  I too, with my lirc-connected Harmony remote,
have some buttons that perform the same keypress as MythTV is concerned.
 Looking at the physical remote, some buttons give the impression that
they'd do the same sort of action.  So from a UX perspective, you just
map both of those buttons to the same keypress!

If this isn't possible with FLIRC, then that sounds like a deal breaker.

-WD