[mythtv-users] Separate video modes for playback issue

Neil Salstrom salstrom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:10:21 UTC 2019

Is anyone else using separate video modes for GUI and TV playback?
I've recently realized my video stays at 1920x1080 regardless of the
video resolution.  To be honest, I'm not sure if this started
happening when I went to 0.30 or was there on 0.29 as well.

I seem to be switching refresh rates at 1920x1080 but it won't change
to 1280x720.  I've got working modelines in my xorg.conf and have
"Separate video modes for GUI and TV playback" checked.

I'm on v30.0-20-g70a58c0.

Anyone else have this working (or not working)?

Thanks!