[mythtv-users] Scheduled recording failed at start didn't retry

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:07:29 UTC 2019

I'm on the latest V30 (2:30.0+fixes.201902171942.70a58c0~ubuntu18.04.1)

I had a program scheduled for 7am and when I checked at ~ 7:30 I
expected it to be displayed in the list of recordings in Green because
it was in process of recording.  It was displayed in normal text (white
on black) and very small.  When I clicked on the program it couldn't
find the file.  So I deleted the entry and restarted the recording.
Seems okay now, but weird.

I have the journalctl output liked below.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/nnByh5D5HZ/

Jim A