[mythtv-users] posting protocol - bottom vs. top???

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:14:00 UTC 2019

There, that solved it. Just hit CTRL-A and Del.  Then post.

This is the only place I have ever seen bottom posting. It is a pain but
clearly much worse to do mixed posting. When in Rome etc. I don't know what
other places use it but I have not run across it and I have been posting on
lists since before IBM made a home computer. I am really surprised to learn
it is the standard way to do it.  Maybe I should tell all the other groups
I post to they are doing it wrong.