[mythtv-users] posting protocol - bottom vs. top???

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Feb 14 12:32:16 UTC 2019

>>> What I want to know is which methods and mail clients support bottom
>>> posting?? I find I can only bottom post on Thunderbird mail client and

Seamonkey also supports bottom posting when quoting

>>> only has a browser and the Gmail browser app will not allow bottom

My Zimbra mail server's Web interface only supports top posting and that's what I use when I'm remote, so I usually copy the text to be quoted and put >>> in front of the text, like I am doing now.  It's extra effort, but I try to follow the rules of the house.

Doug