[mythtv-users] USB composite input recommendations

Mike Carron jmcarron at gmx.com
Mon Dec 30 04:49:31 UTC 2019

The HD Homerun Prime,if you can find one, does cable using 3 tuners and
an M-Card. I believe Silicon Dust has quit making the old 3 tuner model
but they have promised the new Prime 6 (6 tuners on a single M-Card) in
late 2019. Offhand I would say it is already pretty late in 2019 and I
haven't seen a Prime 6 for sale anywhere. I have 2 of the original
M-Card units and they have been working flawlessly for several years.

I plan to buy the new Prime 6 as soon as it is for sale.

mike