[mythtv-users] Database upgrade fails - 1300 to 1301 - Table 'iptv_channel' already exists

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Tue Dec 17 16:16:45 UTC 2019

I am migrating a 0.25 system to 0.29, with a new database machine.  I
have restored a database backup to the new db machine, and I
start "mythsetup" on a new backend machine.  Look like schema 1299 to
1300 works fine, but then it fails doing 1300 to 1301 ?

For restoring the 0.25 backup to the new database machine, I did not use
the mythconverg_restore script, is that important?  Did I skip
something?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.2°C)