[mythtv-users] mythcommflag failure on mythtv-light system

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 15:42:30 UTC 2019

On 8/16/19 5:48 PM, Klaas de Waal wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 at 23:39, Klaas de Waal <klaas.de.waal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> About this bug:
>>>   QObject::connect: No such slot ClassicCommDetector::m_sceneChangeDetectorHasNewInformation(unsigned int,bool,float) in ClassicCommDetector.cpp:262
>>>
>> I can confirm this is a bug and will fix this asap.
>>
>> Klaas.
> Done; error message is gone.
>
> Klaas.

So this was a PI only issue not x86 related, right?  mythcommflag works
fine on my PC based mythtv backend.

So your fixes will have to be rolled out where apt update will see them
by the maintainer of:

deb http://dl.bintray.com/bennettpeter/deb/ buster myth30|

is that right?? I'm not building from source using git.

Jim A