[mythtv-users] MythFrontend 0.30 on MacOS?

Dave Pearson (Lists) lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Sun Apr 28 19:57:34 UTC 2019

So, I accidentally upgraded my MythTV backend to 0.30 yesterday, which is fine for my Kubuntu backends and frontends, but not so good for my MacOS Frontend - has anyone managed to build a packaged fronend for MacOS (Mojave) yet?

If not, does anyone have any instructions I can follow to build a frontend only package?

I don't really want to downgrade to 0.29 and, if necessary, I can live with using Kodi on my Mac, but I do prefer the Myth Frontend.

Regards,

Dave.