[mythtv-users] Compiling mythtv.30 - why does hdhomerun show disabled?

Matt Dorsch mtusers at dorscm.wakeful.net
Sun Apr 7 20:52:58 UTC 2019

"didn't work" meaning you couldn't get libhdhomerun installed, or you got
installed but still don't have it as an option?

If the latter, did you see this:
http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2019-March/399778.html

(unfortunately, using google or duckduckgo to search the mailing list
archives doesn't seem to work.)