[mythtv-users] How to get rid of an annoying message

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Tue Apr 2 06:41:17 UTC 2019

Hi!

I've decided it's time to get rid of the annoying message:

You have a Video Storage Group, but have not set up all Image Groups.
If you continue, video image downloads will be saved in your Videos
Storage Group.  Do you want to store them in their own groups?

Actually I don't use Video Storage Group, at least at present, and I
don't care about images. To say the truth, I don't understand what I am
supposed to do. I was unable to google out anything useful.

I will appreciate your suggestions.

Best regards

Janusz

--