[mythtv-users] Iguana works usb dongle ,Cisco4742HDC

Greg gregl at nycap.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 14:03:14 UTC 2018

Hi,

      I recently lost my ability to change channels on my stb's by
firewire... I bought an Iguana dongle,last year,but never used it. I
only need to use it as a blaster,but i just can't get it to work.. I've
opened a support ticket,but I haven't heard anything from them..

My question is, can anyone point me to a how to on getting this to
work?  Most of the info I can find, is blog post's many years old..

Stats; Ubuntu 18.04, Mythtv .29,Lirc 0.10.0-2, Stb's Cisco 4742HDC...
The remote I've been testing with is a Hauppauge A415 that came with one
my Hdpvr's.

Any help would be appreciated,

Greg