[mythtv-users] mythtv and devuan

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Mon Sep 24 17:29:03 UTC 2018

My Myth box has been running Devuan Jessie for quite some time.  I
installed the Mythtv packages for Jessie from deb-multimedia.org.  for
my low usage I have no issues (I only record F1 races for time shifting
as needed).

The Devuan packagers only modify the packages as needed to remove
systemd or a dependency on it.  Otherwise, packages come from the Debian
repositories for a given release.  Quite a bit information can be found
at:

        https://devuan.org/os/

- Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB