[mythtv-users] Mythweb Channel Icon problem

Edmund Na myth.uk.2008 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:23:32 UTC 2018

Yes I have old icons. I also am happy to stick an icon into the folder. The
icon I needed was for a regional variation of BBC2. The icon was the same
as one from years ago. But I thought that the image file might be corrupted
and so I have put a new similar icon into the folder.

I don't like errors that I don't understand in case something else is going
wrong and in this case all I have done is fix the symptom.