[mythtv-users] Mythweb Channel Icon problem

Jay Harbeston (ISeePeople) jharbestonus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:42:44 UTC 2018

> On Sep 20, 2018, at 12:12 PM, Jay Foster <jayf0ster at roadrunner.com> wrote:
>
> On 9/20/2018 9:02 AM, Bill Meek wrote:

>>> I have observed the same thing, but for only one channel icon (always the same one).  I even did a find on my machine to see where they were stored (besides ~/.mythtv/channels/) and removed them from the cache directories (/var/cache/mythweb/image_cache/, ~/.mythtv/cache/themecache/Arclight.1920.1080/).  Still, that one channel icon does not work in mythweb, but works fine on the frontend.
>>> Jay

I have the same problem currently on my myth tv, and I fixed it by copying the channel icon from the .mythv/channels directory to the myth web/data/tv_icon directory to fix it.

NOTE that there was a icon file with the same name as the png file, but was only 47 bytes and had in it a portion of an html header in it as indicated above

The icon file that I copied over was about 4k bytes and does display correctly.