[mythtv-users] HDPVR, Sonoff and find-zero-byte.pl

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:38:59 UTC 2018

On 09/06/2018 10:12 PM, Greg Oliver wrote:
> The audio/video works fine for a few minutes before it dies, so this
> "Unable to set audio input" message seems to be a red herring.
>

> Just make sure it is less than 9'

9 inch is quite short. I will try this 6 inch cable,
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000067RMY

> for i in  /sys/module/hdpvr/parameters/* ; do echo -ne "$i -- $(cat
> $i)\n"; done

/sys/module/hdpvr/parameters/boost_audio -- N
/sys/module/hdpvr/parameters/default_audio_input -- 3
/sys/module/hdpvr/parameters/default_video_input -- 3
/sys/module/hdpvr/parameters/hdpvr_debug -- 1

The video is being fed through component input and stereo audio using
rear input.

> Also, if you just `cat /dev/video1 > ~/test.ts` and ctrl-c after 5
> minutes, do you get a 5 minute video?

It played well for about 4 minutes and then locked up (ts file file
stopped increasing).

The video is being fed through component input and stereo audio using
rear input.

> Your big log also says you do not have a channel change script...
Right, I am testing this with a single channel before deploying.