[mythtv-users] symlinking recordings for Plex using mythlink

David Brieck Jr. dbrieck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:11:41 UTC 2018

There's a problem with two lines:

if USE_PAGING and len(oc) >= MAX_EPISODES_PER_PAGE:

2018-10-31 09:02:19,205 (7f6ce8ff9700) :  CRITICAL (runtime:889) -
Exception (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Resources/Plug-ins-10d48da0d/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/2/Python/Framework/components/runtime.py",
line 843, in handle_request
    result = f(**d)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media
Server/Plug-ins/MythRecordings.bundle/Contents/Code/__init__.py", line 397,
in GroupRecordingsBy
    if USE_PAGING and len(oc) >= MAX_EPISODES_PER_PAGE:
NameError: global name 'USE_PAGING' is not defined

To get it working I removed the "USE_PAGING and " since I'm not sure how to
fix the underlying problem.
David Brieck Jr
https://www.facebook.com/david.brieck
https://twitter.com/dbrieck