[mythtv-users] MythTV Light installation

James Purl jamesp at mzrfzr.com
Tue Oct 30 22:25:25 UTC 2018

Yeah, I failed, too.  All the online stuff for BD remote+Linux points out
things that must be 4.x specific.  Interestingly, though, PS3 controllers
work fairly easily with RetroPie and I imagine there is similar Sony
hackery in those as the BD remote[1] so maybe I can figure out how that
distro does it or maybe get MythTV into a standard RetroPie install....

1 - Though the controllers are hooked directly via USB during setup IIRC,
so maybe that's the difference in the easy of pairing.

James Purl - *jamesp at mzrfzr.com <jamesp at mzrfzr.com>*