[mythtv-users] Old Atom/Ion as frontend?

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 04:31:47 UTC 2018

I found an old Zotac Atom/Ion box that I used to use as a frontend, dusted
it off and tried to install Ubuntu 18.04  to give it another shot as a
VDPAU frontend.
Ubuntu installed fine, but after rebooting I found the display to be
corrupted - it was purple tinted and garbled in many areas.

Is this a knownissue?  Are the old Ions no longer supported by Nvidia
drivers?

Honestly, I’m not sure I’ll want to use it as a frontend..  It’s too large
and loud for my tastes.  But, I wanted to give it a shot.