[mythtv-users] Commit 951f1fe

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:45:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to gigem for commit
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/951f1fe7ea0bd54a8bb5ef08f3b55feee5169340.
The original bug looks like it was introduced in 2016. I remember the
performance of scheduling dropping off a cliff, but it happened when I did
a Ubuntu upgrade and I put it down to a mysql change because it was using
100% CPU for two minutes when rescheduling. I tried optimizing my settings,
but could never get it to work as quickly as it used to. Now the bug has
been fixed rescheduling is as quick as it was, and the process of curating
the recording schedule is much much faster!

Cheers gigem!

Andrew