[mythtv-users] Keybindings Kodi MythTV

Jon Boehm jon.s.boehm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:01:27 UTC 2018

Thanks Peter.  I'll have to try again.  I installed it (
mythfrontend-20181124-arm64-v30-Pre-983-gca71c59e61a.apk
<https://dl.bintray.com/bennettpeter/generic/mythtv_30/android_64/:mythfrontend-20181124-arm64-v30-Pre-983-gca71c59e61a.apk>)
from your pre-build download site but I couldn't get audio pass-though to
work.  All I got was fuzz from my receiver.  An old non-digital audio
program did work.   In truth I wasn't very careful configuring it.   In the
audio config some of the selections seem to do the opposite of what they
said and the cursor wouldn't even go to some configs that should have been
possible. I'm afraid I corrupted something and will have to delete the app
and try to reinstall from scratch.  I hope that nukes the prefs too.

Trying again is on the todo list.  VERY VERY eager for this long term.
 Your work is much appreciated.

Side note - I'm just starting to work with my new FLIRC.  Do you see a
conflict between various keybindings in various applications?  If FLIRC is
configured for KODI does Mythfrontend need to make its keybinding editable
to match.  LIRC never had this problem on a PC because it mapped the IR to
the app that was on top.   The IR to key map could be different for every
app.  I don't think that will work on Android.  FLIRC sends one key in
response to one code for all apps.

Thanks again
Jon