[mythtv-users] Firewire channel changing and Switched Digital Video?

Greg gregl at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 27 16:53:24 UTC 2018

When Mythtv makes a channel change I can see the stb change channel's.
The problem is if the channel is a switched digital video channel, I get
a warning saying the channel isn't available or press "C" to continue..
I use firewire for changing channels (6200ch),it works great for
that,but for some reason the channel won't switch on the video and I get
a recording of Spectrum logo... It works fine for channels that aren't
SDV...

Is there a solution for this? Is there someway to send a keep alive siginal?

Thanks,

        Greg

STB: Arris Dcx 3200-m

Mythtv .29 on Ubuntu 18.04