[mythtv-users] Frontend on firetvstick 4K - cannot connect to database

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:55:36 UTC 2018

On 26/11/18 16:30, Peter Bennett wrote:

> On 11/26/18 11:16 AM, John Pilkington wrote:

Peter:  Thank you. and sorry for asking a fairly FAQ. I guess the remote
access setting will be the problem, but I need to consider its likely
effects on my multiple systems.  I've probably been living dangerously.

Since I already have several working frontends, and the firestick one is
clearly doing what it ought to do when it hasn't been granted database
access, I may concentrate for the present on seeing what else the stick
can do.

But one question. I hope it's not another with an answer that should be
obvious.

Will the FS-mythfrontend produce a log that is accessible somewhere -
and will it do so when it isn't DB-connected?