[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu package testing

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Mon Nov 26 22:29:05 UTC 2018

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 at 05:28, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 11:22 AM John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 18/11/18 02:47, Thomas Mashos wrote:
>> > Can someone test the 29.1 packages in the Mythbuntu experimental? They
>> > appear to be good but I don't have a way to test them and I'd like to
>> > move the packaging process to launchpad
>> >
>> > https://launchpad.net/~mythbuntu/+archive/ubuntu/experimental/+packages
>> > <
>> https://launchpad.net/%7Emythbuntu/+archive/ubuntu/experimental/+packages
>> >

>> > I've currently only built the 29.1 packages on this PPA for 18.04, so
>> > that's the only way to test it.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Thomas

Thomas,

While your looking at the packaging can I ask is it possible to add an
additional step to the mythweb packages that runs the below after
installation?

/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/_shared/lang/build_translation.pl

This will build the translations for any custom searches which are stored
in the database.

Cheers,

Anthony