[mythtv-users] running python scripts on OS X against mythtv database?

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:26:00 UTC 2018

I have some scripts that work on my Ubuntu systems that print data from the mythtv backend and database.

I have a Macbook Pro that I run Mythfrontend and XQuartz for maintenance of the backend. I’d like to run some python scripts.

How do I link up all the modules so I don’t get errors like:

  File "./find_recording_inputs.py", line 13, in <module>
    from MythTV import exceptions, MythBE
ImportError: No module named MythTV

Jim Abernathy
jfabernathy at gmail.com