[mythtv-users] How to induce complete amnesia for a series

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:09:16 UTC 2018

Hi Jerome!

> I really want to make MythTV forget that it has ever recorded any of the
> programs in the series (Corner Gas, btw) so that it sees all future programs
> in the series as recordable no matter what channel they're on.

Could one  simply delete the original recording rule and recreate?
Have done that here for the opposite option of record from any channel
and want to change to record from a specified channel.  (S.N.:  Usually
change to 'record from a specific channel' works -- I do get the poor
machine confused occasionally!)

Barry