[mythtv-users] program guide missing 1 channel

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 02:02:47 UTC 2018

On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 8:19 PM Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 10:21 PM James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I wonder if this is a mythtv configuration problem or a SchedulesDirect
> problem. I just noticed that the ABC affiliate in Raleigh, NC, 11-1, has no
> program data in the EPG now.  It used to.  I thought this would be an issue
> for the SD forum, but I can’t login to that with my SD account and I can’t
> seem to create a login due to their human vs. spambot trap. I guess I’m not
> smart enough.
>
> It could be a matching issue, or it is possible Schedules Direct
> does not have to correct data either.  Does your MythTV channel
> have what appears to be the correct XMLTV ID for the channel
> (can be seen in mythtv-setup).
>
> If you are using a grabber that supports get-lineup (the
> tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite grabber does), you can also use (from
> the wiki) the MythUtil-Channel-XMLTV-getLineup program to do a
> comparison of what Schedules Direct is providing and what your
> MythTV system is expecting (there are various options for correction,
> but whether those are good/bad/ugly will depend on the specifics
> of what the problem is).

I tried the Mythutils but drew an error. No module named natsort??

mythtv at mythbuntu:/home/jim$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --quiet --get-lineup
--config-file ~/.mythtv/SD.xmltv | MythUtil-Channel-XMLTV-getLineup
--videosource-id 1

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/bin/MythUtil-Channel-XMLTV-getLineup", line 14, in <module>

    import natsort

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'natsort'
mythtv at mythbuntu:/home/jim$