[mythtv-users] program guide missing 1 channel

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:19:06 UTC 2018

I wonder if this is a mythtv configuration problem or a SchedulesDirect problem. I just noticed that the ABC affiliate in Raleigh, NC, 11-1, has no program data in the EPG now.  It used to.  I thought this would be an issue for the SD forum, but I can’t login to that with my SD account and I can’t seem to create a login due to their human vs. spambot trap. I guess I’m not smart enough.

What is odd, is this is the VHF channel I’m have a lots of problems with and I’m working with the SiliconDust engineers to figure out the problem. I’m testing new firmware and providing data to them during these tests.

Not sure it’s related, but it’d be a hell of a coincidence.

I have a HDHR Quatro and a HDHR Connect.  When I set them up I use XMLTV JSON setup for SchedulesDirect and scanned one fo the tuners and just put the same Video Source in the rest of the Input Connections.  I know that with this setup I could see EPG data for Channel 11-1 but now I notice it’s missing.  Since 11-1 isn’t my favorite channel I’m not sure when the data disappeared.

I ran mythfilldatabase as mythtv from a terminal session so I could see if there were errors and it looks normal

Any ideas?

Jim Abernathy
jfabernathy at gmail.com