[mythtv-users] setting up specific channels to only use a specific tuner??

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 16:40:06 UTC 2018

I have a new situation where channel 11-1 has huge issues with my new
HDHR Quatro. Signal Strength is 100% but Quality and Symbols go to 0
very 4-5 seconds.  However on my HDHR Duo none of this happens.  So
until I can get Silicondust to help resolve this, I need to set all
recording on Channel 11-1 to only use the Duo.

I see the record scheduling option of preferred input.  Is that the
correct way?

Jim A