[mythtv-users] mythtv-frontend format issue

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 20:10:46 UTC 2018

On 11/10/18 1:28 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 2:49 PM James Abernathy<jfabernathy at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Could this be an issue with XMLTV JSON not updating the subscription expiration date in the database???
> There is no XMLTV protocol for sending that information
> to mythtv (mythfilldatabase).

Thanks for that. To answer Jim's earlier SQL question (sort of!) I
did this:

     curl -H Accept:Application/JSON --data Key=DataDirectMessage --data Value='Unavailable with XMLTV Grabber' localhost:6544/Myth/PutSetting

and it displayed as expected in the FE Information screen. No errors in the BE/FE log either.

Same for mythweb and WebFrontend. And it sticks after new mythfilldatabase runs.

Not a solution, just a reasonable status.

--
Bill