[mythtv-users] I broke my mythTV, help!

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 16:55:28 UTC 2018

sudo systemctl status mythbackend
● mythbackend.service - MythTV backend service
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/mythbackend.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
  Drop-In: /etc/systemd/system/mythbackend.service.d
           └─environment.conf
   Active: inactive (dead)

sudo journalctl -u mythbackend --since="yesterday"
-- Logs begin at Sat 2018-08-04 00:32:25 PDT, end at Mon 2018-11-05 08:54:27 PST. --
-- No entries --

Unfortunately, I do not understand what this is telling me.