[mythtv-users] Semi-OT anyone recording New York OTA, and NBC 4.1

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:57:33 UTC 2018

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 8:27 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 11:47 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I thought I had mentioned that the results of the
> FCC auction set of 1000/1001/1002 is going to
> impact various OTA stations over the next few
> years.  You need to look at the FCC site to see
> how/when it will impact you.

Yes! Thanks for those previous links. I was able to put together a
list from that with all the stations I use and when they're scheduled
to change frequencies etc. Huge help. For anyone who happens to be
interested that was from this full list:

http://data.fcc.gov/download/incentive-auctions/Transition_Files/Phase_Assignment_Closing_PN.csv

Thanks!
Tom