[mythtv-users] Channel Line-up change and previously recorded

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:34:34 UTC 2018

I just dropped a channel lineup from SD and all of my previous recordings
show no channel, etc now.

I see why from the tables themselves, but was just wondering if people keep
their lineups around forever (I have non-watched recordings from 2013
still) so their displays are not #xxxx on each recording..  Seems overkill
and a huge waste of bandwidth for (what I consider an oversight) cosmetics.

Now my question - is there an easy way to keep the channel metadata without
pulling all new listings so this issue goes away?

TIA,

Greg