[mythtv-users] 29 upgrade issue S O L V E D

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri May 18 05:14:09 UTC 2018

On 18-05-18 04:51, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Are they a cause or an effect of the problem(s) we see?

Nope.

I experience a sudden flash of brightness in my mind and ran
mythtv-setup as the *mythtv* user instead of the root user.
There I saw a slightly different setup screen with an unchecked 'this is
the master backend' toggle.
I checked that setting and together with the SQL:

insert into settings (value, data, hostname) values('IPv6Support', 0,
NULL);

the backend can now start up as it used to.

Kind regards,
Udo