[mythtv-users] backend still running old user job command line after I changed it

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon May 14 00:39:34 UTC 2018

Was having a problem with mythvidexport.py not exporting one recording.

I decided to increase the logging and changed my user job command line from:

/usr/share/mythtv/mythvidexport.py --delete %VERBOSEMODE% %JOBID%

to:

/usr/share/mythtv/mythvidexport.py --delete --syslog local7 --loglevel
debug
--verbose all %JOBID%

I restarted the backend and restarted the frontend and ran the job again.
However, the log showed it was running the old command line:

May 13 20:31:54 buster mythbackend: mythbackend[1385]: E UserJob_56023
jobqueue.cpp:2445 (DoUserJobThread) JobQueue: User Job
'/usr/share/mythtv/mythvidexport.py --delete  --verbose general --loglevel
info --quiet --syslog local7 56023' failed.

Running setup again, I could see the command line was the new one I had put
in. So why would the logs show it running the old one?