[mythtv-users] documentation for Dvr/AddRecordSchedule missing in wiki

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon May 7 20:13:48 UTC 2018

On 05/07/2018 02:45 PM, Thomas Boehm wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm trying to play with  Dvr/AddRecordSchedule, but the proper
> documentation is missing from https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/DVR_Service.
> The parameters are listed here
> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/API_parameters_29, but I don't know which
> are required and for some I don't know what to fill them with.
>
> Is it documented somewhere else?

You're right, but the intent is to use GetRecordSchedule and modify
it's contents to return it in an AddRecordSchedule.

See update_template and add_rule in the attached (if you speak Python.)
Even if not, you'll minimum parameters I've used. Description is optional
as I recall. Note the parameters that must not be sent in add_rule.

I'll add it to my list o' stuff.

--
Bill