[mythtv-users] EOL for MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic Re: linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:18:19 UTC 2018

On 26 March 2018 8:17:30 am Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

On 03/25/2018 03:16 PM, Curtis Gedak wrote:
I too hope the MythTV frontend is not going away.

AFAIK April Fool's jokes are only supposed to be done on April 1st, not
posted in advance as being planned for April 1st.

In some parts of the world, the newspapers publish total nonsense front
page stories on April 1st, but I have not seen that in the USA.

I don't think it was on this thread but if I recall correctly Peter you
said recently you were doing some work on a nvidia shield? Assuming I have
recalled correctly can you say specifically how you are playing (or
planning to play) mythbackend content via the shield? Is it via one of the
androids apps? Or via Kodi?