[mythtv-users] EOL for MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic Re: linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Mar 25 14:06:14 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2018-03-25 at 14:48 +0100, Paul Harrison wrote:

> So you'll be happy you are getting what you want a stable BE and
> Services API

Excellent.

> and Kodi with all the illegal streaming plugins.

Wow.  That is (almost) defamatory and libelous.

Just because I use Kodi by no way or means at all, means that I use any
illegal streaming plugins.  If I were using any of those, I wouldn't
need MythTV to actually record, from my legal and paid cable
subscription, what I want to watch on my Kodi FEs now would I.

Kodi is just a better media player than MythFE, IMHO.

I believe you owe me an apology -- at least.

b.