[mythtv-users] EOL for MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic Re: linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Wed Mar 21 17:13:23 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 17:04 +0000, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 21/03/18 14:52, Paul Harrison wrote:
>
> > I don't plan on updating the plugin to support this though, I will when
> > I get time before 30.0 is released be removing the plugins I support
> > from the FE, MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic and
> > possibly others that rely on those since they are all unsupported and EOL.
> [...]
>
> Other people may obviously have similar feelings about other 'EoL'
> components that they find valuable but might not be able or willing to
> maintain.

I use mythmusic quite regularly and wasn't aware (or it hadn't sunk
in...) that it was for the chop. I don't have any particular problems
with it in practice, it just works for my uses, but if there are
internal or other problems which could be fixed though the application
of some moderate coding prowess I could look into those.

Ian.