[mythtv-users] linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:14:36 UTC 2018

I wrote a script to detect movement on the live camera feed via ZM and
then auto popup a PIP window on the mythfrontend showing the live feed
a few years back, the practical problem was you do tend to get a lot
of false positives (wind blowing bushes, cats fighting foxes,
unexplainably half naked women walking around at 2am - true story) and
it became a distraction so I took it of the system.

I may have a copy of the script still somewhere in an archive if you
get no joy elsewhere.