[mythtv-users] v0.28 and SystemEvents

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:38:46 UTC 2018

On 20/03/18 14:00, Greg Oliver wrote:
Well, the call to the recording finished does not even have any conditionals around it, so it is supposed to run at the end of every recording no matter what.  Unless Richard Shaw patched it out while making the RPM Fusion RPMs, I am at a total loss...

Thanks

-Greg

If I recall correctly system events are configured per host. But otherwise, yes, my understanding is that the recording finished system event runs at the end of every recording.

Have you changed your system hostname at all? What does your mythbackend log file show as being used for hostname at startup? Do you have an override value in your config.xml?