[mythtv-users] No live tv and not recording

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Thu Mar 15 10:34:58 UTC 2018

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:13:16 +0100, you wrote:

>Hello Stephen,
>
>Thanks for great help !
>
>I run the commands mysql above, it was quite easy. By the way, I use MariaDB
>too.
>
>In mythtv-setup, I find now
>
>LOF-		 9750 MHz
>LOF+ 	10600 MHz
>Switch	11725 Mhz.
>
>But it still does not work. Scan works, mythfilldatabase seems to work, but no
>live tv.
>

>Messages
>
>in mythtv-setup:
>"A  TriggeredConfigurationGroup::triggerChanged(Failed to probe) Error:Failed
>to locate value in triggerMap"

I have no idea what this means.

>In mythfrontend:
>"It appears that your backend may be misconfigured.  Check your backend logs
>to determine whether your inputs, lineups, channels, or storage configuration
>are reporting errors.  This issue is commonly caused by failing to complete
>all setup steps properly.  You may wish to review the documentation for
>mythtv-setup."
>
>What can still be wrong ?

Lots - until now, you have not had the tuners working, so the channels
that you already have are from before are probably wrong, as they can
not have come from a scan of the DVB-S2 multiplexes.  Where did your
channels come from?  In any case, you need to try using channels that
have been created from scanning using the DVB-S2 tuners.  Only those
channels are likely to be set up to actually use the DVB-S2 tuners.

What do these SQL queries produce:

select * from videosource;

select
cardid,parentid,videodevice,cardtype,defaultinput,inputname,displayname,sourceid,dvb_diseqc_type,startchan,livetvorder,schedorder,recpriority
from capturecard order by sourceid,videodevice,cardid;

select
mplexid,sourceid,transportid,networkid,frequency,symbolrate,polarity,modulation,mod_sys,sistandard,serviceversion
from dtv_multiplex order by sourceid,mplexid;

select
chanid,channum,sourceid,callsign,name,xmltvid,tvformat,outputfilters,mplexid,serviceid,recpriority
from channel order by name limit 20;