[mythtv-users] DiSEqCDevTree: No device tree for cardid 1

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Fri Mar 9 22:08:53 UTC 2018


Christian Marillat from deb-multimedia.org gave me the hint to do "apt purge" 
for mythtv and mysql to rebegin everything from the scratch. So I did, then I 
reinstalled all.

But now when I want to configure my antenna and choose LNB, there is no scan 
possible and when I verify the configuration of my dvb card, it always shows 
me "Unconnected". I tried several times, my choice "LNB" is always lost.

The message in the shell:

2018-03-09 22:34:37.682928 I  Locking input devices 
2018-03-09 22:34:37.682938 N  Suspending idle timer 
2018-03-09 22:34:37.765272 I  Unlocking input devices 
2018-03-09 22:34:37.765300 N  Resuming idle timer 
2018-03-09 22:34:43.186432 I  VBox: Using UPNP to search for Vboxes (3 secs) 
2018-03-09 22:34:46.519246 W  DiSEqCDevTree: No device tree for cardid 1 
2018-03-09 22:34:46.520252 W  DiSEqCDevTree: No device tree for cardid 1
And so on.

It is not the first time I have this issue. Sometimes the choice LNB is lost, 
sometimes it is kept.

As I already told, this morning after system start, suddenly it worked and I 
could do a scan. Now I tried to restart my computer, but it does not help.

I found several hints on the web to resolve the issue, but nothing works for 



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20180309/e28ee992/attachment.html>

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list